Monday 24 November 2014

The Start of Something New..

Hi there!

Yay its my first post and I'm super excited! I've always been procrastinating whether to start blogging due to my many failed attempts. But, I feel like now its a good time and yeah, finally I did it! 
So a little bit about me and my blog...


I'm Wizah (or you guys can call me Wiz) and I live in a beautiful sunny island called Singapore.


So why All Out and About?


There really isn't any special meaning towards my blog name but I guess it might describe my personality a bit. I love being outdoors especially around nature and travelling around the world is one of my biggest dreams. It just amazes me every time when I get to explore other cities and areas and sort of helps me escape reality for that moment. I will definitely share my journey with you guys whenever I get the chance to travel again and maybe talk about some of my past travels too!


Now back to the blog... I'm gonna try my best to post as often as I can, so do stay tuned and follow me ya!


Till next post. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment